Housing and Sleeves
We have started production of Plummer Blocks & Sleeves and dared to maintain a good quality at reasonable price range when the market was guided by low price level with worst quality product & some time the user had to us the sub-standard product unwillingly because the quality product was out of his budget. We had tried for a middle path. So that the customers can get quality product within their budget.
It is the common belief that a bearing housing has only supporting role to hold the bearing & to support its non-rotating outer ring. This is only one part of the fact.
The life of the bearing depends upon the proper selection of the block & its accuracy to the tolerance.
Main features of MBP Bearing Block are
1. Made of 20 grade cast iron.
2. Free from Blow Holes
3. 90% carbon matching with bearing
4. Prefect level of the foot & accurate center height
5. Attractive outer finish
6. Available in the steel casting & outer grades of cast iron as par specification
7. Made as per international standards for easy exchangeability
Sleeves are always fitted on the shaft of an equipment and an improper sleeve can easily damage it which a user cannot afford that his original equipment is damaged due to such a low prices items, keeping the above fact into mind MBP Sleeves are manufactured. Small MBP Sleeves are made of 25% carbon steel & big are made of EN-8 Steel.
Other Important Features of MBP Sleeves are
1. Ground surface for 95% matching with bearing
2. Well machined bore for proper fitting on the shaft
3. Proper lock nuts and lock washer to prevent premature failure
4. Easy exchangeability of Components of any sleeves of one size
5. Lock nuts are checked by 'go' and 'not go' methods
Other Housing and Sleeves which are not mentioned in this catalogue can also be manufactured as per customers drawing and speficications also.